Winter Photo Shoot!

ArmyofOne

Ok, now no laughing, but i literally had to take these pictures in the car wash parking lot. because no sooner did i set tire out of the parking lot, and the car was filthy again.

so here she is, notice the new plates and plate frames!

DCFN0090.JPG

DCFN0091.JPG

DCFN0092.JPG

DCFN0093.JPG

DCFN0089.JPG

DCFN0088.JPG

Not much going on in the winter as she is my daily driver, but trying to keep a car clean/rust free in NY state is a CHORE. let me know your thoughts and opinions. Ill get more from alex bay tomorrow. Cheers!

Looks nice! even though it's not a Lexus :P LOL

I can't keep up with cleaning the cars in the winter. I haven't cleaned any of our cars since the fall. They just get too dirty with all the road salts etc.

The only time it gets washed in the winter is by the dealer when i go in for service :whistles: THAT'S how sad i am :(

Looks nice! even though it's not a Lexus :P LOL

I can't keep up with cleaning the cars in the winter. I haven't cleaned any of our cars since the fall. They just get too dirty with all the road salts etc.

The only time it gets washed in the winter is by the dealer when i go in for service :whistles: THAT'S how sad i am :(

you need to wash them, or you will get rust, run it through a touch free once a week, its $8 here and it WILL save your car.

Looks great!! B) Your bumpers look fine from the pics (is it just the pic angles, or did you get it fixed already?)?

:cheers:

just the angles..

DCP02998.JPG

DCP02997.JPG

took those in the parking lot before i even touched the car. i hate *BLEEP*s.

if you look at the front bumper, by the grille, very bottom, well...you wont be able to see it, but that thin stip of plastic where a lip would go, is cracked on the left corner. bodykit time!

Edited by ArmyofOne