Break-in Period?

I'm picking up my IS350 tomorrow morning. (Matador Red, Black Leather, Nav). Does the IS350 have a beak-in period. If so, what are the recommendations? RPM limitations? Top speed limitations? Don't drive at constant speed? How many miles till the drivetrain is broken-in?

Thanks.

Craig

I'm picking up my IS350 tomorrow morning. (Matador Red, Black Leather, Nav). Does the IS350 have a beak-in period. If so, what are the recommendations? RPM limitations? Top speed limitations? Don't drive at constant speed? How many miles till the drivetrain is broken-in?

Thanks.

Craig

The break in procedure is in this PDF.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...pe=post&id=3754

All that should be in the manual that will come with your new car. Make a big cup of coffee and have a good read. You will be surprised at the number of questions that get posted here that are answered simply in the owners manual or supplemental owners manual.

Enjoy the new ride and this site.

steviej

All that should be in the manual that will come with your new car. Make a big cup of coffee and have a good read. You will be surprised at the number of questions that get posted here that are answered simply in the owners manual or supplemental owners manual.

Enjoy the new ride and this site.

steviej

Agreed steviej! Get to know your new car Craig......read the owners manual & then read it again. Be easy on her for about the first thousand miles though. ;) Enjoy & post pics when you can.

:cheers: