What Is So Good About Is300?and What Is The Bad About Is300?

oj2000

What make Is300 good??

What make Is300 bad??

Can you guys tell me???

Cause i am owning a Is300 2005, and i want to learn more about it!!! ^^

Thankyou guys!!!!

Also, is there anything i have to becareful/takecare about the IS300???

so do u guys suggest that do all the maintance from the delear??

will that be a rip off form them??

No, you can do the oil changes yourself or have it done at Jiffy or somewhere like that. Just keep the receipts. I think the only service you need to take to the dealer would be the 30,000, 60,000 miles etc. Part of those such as coolant change, etc you can still do for yourself. It's just to make sure everything gets done and there is a record of it.

Id have to say, i really dont enjoy the car that much. My 02' IS is small, loud, and has plastic everywhere. There is no air-con in the back. All of a sudden, you get this loud fan coming from the car which i assume is trying to stop the hot engine which you can feel through the hood. Everything is plastic from the buttons on the dash to the things on top between the dash to the windshield. Ive driven toyotas that at least use fake leather for those parts. Theres also a very small back seat, which because i am 6 feet gives the person behind me nothing. Absolutely no adults in the back. Cool things include fast acceleration when needed and it still looks alright except when it is next to a new IS as pointed out. Also, as much as you change the wiper blades, they will never get a perfect wipe....ever. lol-still a great car!

Edited by Rx330driver