About The Info

If you need info about any year or type of ES i can probably tell you just post me.I know many things about lexus cars because my father is the general manager at a lexus bulding.

Why don't you start posting what you know, Starting at the top:

It is easier that way, No one has to ask , All the info will be posted for members to use. Thanx in advance. :cheers:

If you need info about any year or type of ES i can probably tell you just post me.I know many things about lexus cars because my father is the general manager at a lexus bulding.

Why don't you start posting what you know, Starting at the top:

It is easier that way, No one has to ask , All the info will be posted for members to use. Thanx in advance.:cheers:

Agreed, share what you know so it can help others.........there is lot's of knowledgable members already just so you know.......but the more the better. B)

:cheers:

both of the front doors do not open from the outside. i have to unlock the car, open the back drivers door, reach through to open the front drivers door, then get in. do you know what can cause this?

both of the front doors do not open from the outside. i have to unlock the car, open the back drivers door, reach through to open the front drivers door, then get in. do you know what can cause this?

I wonder if this guy is serious? He should have posted something by now, Maybe he is reading his manuals. I am a patient man. :whistles: