Samsung Sch-a950 And Bluetooth?

We're picking up our RX400h next week and searching for a suitable Bluetooth phone. I was leaning towards getting the well-reviewed Motorola E815 phone (we have Verizon), but I also see a new Samsung SCH-A950 is available. The Verizon site lists the Samsung A950 as "Pending" on its Lexus compatibility matrix.

Has anyone here used a Samsung SCH-A950 with their Lexus Bluetooth? Are all of the Bluetooth features (except phonebook transfer, of course)? How does this phone compare to the Motorola E815's Bluetooth features, or the new Nokia?

Thanks for any insights you can provide!

The new Nokia will transfer contacts to the RX400h, one contact at a time.

Alternatively, you can upload the phonebook with a laptop computer, and then use the E815 which is the better rated phone:

http://priuschat.com/Bluetooth-phone-book-...ptop-t6017.html

The a950 and a970, I'd steer clear of for the time being. Based upon a couple of accounts I've read, owners of these handsets are having some pairing issues and Samsung is purportedly working on a fix.

• 1 month later...

We're picking up our RX400h next week and searching for a suitable Bluetooth phone. I was leaning towards getting the well-reviewed Motorola E815 phone (we have Verizon), but I also see a new Samsung SCH-A950 is available. The Verizon site lists the Samsung A950 as "Pending" on its Lexus compatibility matrix.

Has anyone here used a Samsung SCH-A950 with their Lexus Bluetooth? Are all of the Bluetooth features (except phonebook transfer, of course)? How does this phone compare to the Motorola E815's Bluetooth features, or the new Nokia?

Thanks for any insights you can provide!

Just purchased a Samsung SPH 920 from Sprint. Able to pair with the 400h NAV system, but it does not function smoothly as of yet. Still playing with settings. Don't know if it's me or the phone