When does new GS model come out?

• 3 months later...

i LOVE the turbo! it sounds great and the extra power is AWESOME. I haven't dynoed it but i think there's atleast 400 horses going to those rubber shoes :D . i've never run it at a track but i've raced a few of my friends on the way to vegas. you wouldn't believe how badly i burned my friends (new) m3! it's AWESOME. a must if you want some serious power :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, you're going to have to!  There's actually a place with a dyno on Post Road in Milford if you're interested in finding out how much RWHP you get out of it.

Really??? I've been looking for a place where I can dyno my car and no one has ever mentioned "some place in Milford" before... Even guys who race cars at the Track.... That's sweet... Maybe you'll be seeing me before the Turbo goes in, just so I can see the before and after numbers.. Actually, since the place is so close I might even take my Intake and Exhaust off and dyno it stock. Then dyno it with just the Intake, then the exhaust to see what the real output they really give.. But first I have to get my new tranny, on my way down to the city I hit a massive bump and it messed with my Tranny Solienoid. Now my E-Shift doesn't work and sometimes it won't shift into 5th gear.. Oh another thing, now there's two lights lit up for the gear selection in the dash... Here is a picture...1427park.jpg

Ouch, never heard of that before. You must have really nailed something.

I'll get you the name of the place with the dyno so maybe you can call ahead and see if you can book some time. I'll get back to you when I head back to Milford on Thursday. I never went there, but there's always alot of really nice cars outside. I've seen more than a few hopped up cars doing smoke shows in the parking lot. You two have a great Christmas as well, catch ya later!

Here's everything you get with the Stage 4 Turbo from SRT...

· Stainless Steel T304, tig welded, thick wall, tube-style turbo manifold

· Turbonetics® T62-1 turbo unit made to SRT specifications

· Turbonetics® Turbo heat shield

· Turbonetics® Racegate in closed looped form

· Blitz Blow Off Valve

· (6) RC Engineering 440cc fuel injectors

· SRT air/fuel ECU

· SRT wastegate pressure regulator

· Complete mandrel bent hard pipes (turbo-to-throttle body)

· Mandrel bent intake hard pipe (includes cold air intake pipe as standard equipment)

· Stainless steel braided turbo oil supply line

· Stainless steel braided turbo oil return line

· Silicone hose connectors

· Silicone vacuum hoses

· Front mount Spearco core intercooler w/SRT endcaps

· Hard pipes to and from the Intercooler

· Intank 255lph fuel pump

· Fuel return line with variable rate fuel pressure riser

· MLS 1.4mm Head Gasket

· Auto Tranny Valve Body Upgrade

· ARP Head Studs

· HKS Adjustable Exhaust Cam Gear

· SRT triple clutch racing Torque Converter

· Individual engine oil cooler.

That about sums it up I think.. I think I'll have no problem putting out almost 500 at the rear wheels for a while till a full blown race tranny gets installed.... Hey, have you had a chance to run by the Dyno place yet????