Welcome To Alexandria Bay!

ArmyofOne

The town of Alexandria Bay, or A-Bay, as its so affectionately called is a tiny little town, full of resorts. There are 3 stoplights, a harbor and a few bars. all and all its really quaint, and a great place to take a few pix. God i wish i had a better camera, these would have turned out fantastic! So, without further ado, welcome to Alexandria Bay!

DCP02782.JPG

DCP02781.JPG

DCP02774.JPG

DCP02772.JPG

DCP02766.JPG

DCP02755.JPG

DCP02754.JPG

DCP02753.JPG

DCP02748.JPG

^see what i mean? if i had a better camera. :censored:

Gotta dress the fenderwells ;)

Yeah, i know, they are getting painted flat black when they come out next time. for now, i will just put tire dressing on them.

and yes, i do always have something to share. I love to photograph things, its kind of a hobby of mine. and im considering getting a new digital camera. because my phone takes better pix than this kodak!

Its very beautiful up here, you will see alot more pix from me im sure.

I also ordered new plates on saturday. they say "ZX2NER"

I did it to be different, it only cost me $38 plus tax for 2 plates and the change in the registration. not bad eh? Its kind fo the finishing touch for the car...but before the car is finished :)

Ahhh

Ao1 you bring back many memories. I have been in A-Bay many times and never failed to have fun. BUT it is time to put the snow tires on. Welcome to the Great White North!

Thanks for sharing your pictures. I sure wish I could figure out how to upload pictures.

Ahhh

Ao1  you bring back many memories.  I have been in A-Bay many times and never failed to have fun.  BUT it is time to put the snow tires on.  Welcome to the Great White North!

Thanks for sharing your pictures.  I sure wish I could figure out how to upload pictures.

The snow tires are on, we got about 3 inches today, the Falkens did fantastic!