Genuine Brembos

I am looking for a set of real Brembos for my Gs.The problem I am having is everyone claims there rotors are brembos.It seems like brembo has become a very generic name for drilled rotors Ive seen 50 different kinds of rotors all claiming to be brembos.When I bought this car I bought a set of what I believed to be drilled and slotted brembos,but now I doubt there authenticity.Ive had tons of probs. with these rotors shaking like theyre warped but theyre not.I think it could be a rotor balancing issue.Regardless they suck and I would like to know where to get the best deal on authentic brembos.Thanks for any help.

Just my $.02. I bought one set of Brembo rotors in my life. Warped them in 3 days, proceeded to throw them in the garbage. Replaced them with one set of CarQuest premium smoothies at a whopping $35.00 each. After indexing each rotor to minimize the runout, they have been perfect for over 3 months. Go figure?

If they came in a red box with white lettering, they're brembo's.

Alot of people buy the brembo blanks and machine them themselves or have someone else do it, so that could be the issue. I bought 2 sets of brembo's off EBay and both were authentic. <_<

Did you remember the ebay seller you brought the rotors from? I also seen so many with stated ( brembo ) however since all four cost less than $280. total I figure they should be fake. Thanks

I don't remember which seller I bought the brembos from. I also ordered some from R1 race concepts they were good as well. Here's why almost everyone uses brembo blanks.

Brembo Aftermarket Brake Rotors

Brembo is truly a global supplier of brake rotors and other brake system components. It manufacturers over 25 million brake rotors for 25 different Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) or Original Equipment Suppliers (OES), covering 30 different car companies in 10 countries on four continents, including all U.S. Big Three automakers. No other brake rotor manufacturer commands such a worldwide presence.

I don't remember which seller I bought the brembos from. I also ordered some from R1 race concepts they were good as well. Here's why almost everyone uses brembo blanks.

Brembo Aftermarket Brake Rotors

Brembo is truly a global supplier of brake rotors and other brake system components. It manufacturers over 25 million brake rotors for 25 different Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) or Original Equipment Suppliers (OES), covering 30 different car companies in 10 countries on four continents, including all U.S. Big Three automakers. No other brake rotor manufacturer commands such a worldwide presence.

i just bought some from r1 concept myself and they look good but i wont be installing them until next year sometime

Check this They may have what your looking for, this is where I plan to get my Brembos when I got turbo in march! AHH! lol, good luck man.

That's just regular rotors, I got powerslot rotors for the front of the GS400 which cost me $275. I wanted the back rotors, but not regular. Thanks

Regular rotors?I saw drilled brembos.

Check this They may have what your looking for, this is where I plan to get my Brembos when I got turbo in march! AHH! lol, good luck man.

That's just regular rotors, I got powerslot rotors for the front of the GS400 which cost me $275. I wanted the back rotors, but not regular. Thanks

Regular rotors?I saw drilled brembos.

Sorry, did see that. But how good is BREMBO slot rotor compare to POWERSLOT slot rotor??