Fuel Injection Cleaner

lexluxury

Welcome!

You found a great place to start.

Seafoam is good stuff, but Berryman's B12 Chemtool is the same and about half the price. Walmart has it in spray for cleaning things like the thoatle body, and in cans to add to your gas. If I'm recalling right one can does 20 gal., for less then $3.00

I would to it like a oil change once every 3,000 miles. You do not need it every tank or every other tank of gas. It will not hurt to use it more, but it's not going to help either. Just poor ot into the gas before you fill up. A funal is a good thing to use. You can poor it in easer without getting it on the paint.

The more stop and go driving you do, the more you should use it.

I do mostly hwy so I do it every 6,000 miles or so. Cleans more then just injectors.

Welcome!

You found a great place to start.

Seafoam is good stuff, but Berryman's B12 Chemtool is the same and about half the price.  Walmart has it in spray for cleaning things like the thoatle body, and in cans to add to your gas.  If I'm recalling right one can does 20 gal., for less then $3.00

I would to it like a oil change once every 3,000 miles.  You do not need it every tank or every other tank of gas.  It will not hurt to use it more, but it's not going to help either.  Just poor ot into the gas before you fill up.  A funal is a good thing to use.  You can poor it in easer without getting it on the paint.

The more stop and go driving you do, the more you should use it.

I do mostly hwy so I do it every 6,000 miles or so.  Cleans more then just injectors.

How does Techron (sold at Costco) work, comparing to Seafoam and B12 Chemtool?

Thanks.