Putting An Airbag Suspension On The '92 Sc400

I found a system called Canover.

The stuff is imported from Japan and is said to be great stuff.

It's probably not going to make your car jump up and down but it'll significantly raise and lower it in a few seconds.

The guy I spoke to quoted me $3900 with install with 2 compressors and 6-way controls.

Here's 2 pics (not my car):

canover_down.jpg

(DOWN)

canover_up.jpg

(UP)

PM me if you want more info.

NP. The Salesguy I spoke with (Mike I think) was very nice and even offered me a test drive in his Canover air-bagged Accord just to get a feel for how it rides.

He says that the suspension is awesome in both the handling and comfort level categories whereas usual air systems aren't too comfortable to ride in.

He even told me that they are in the bay area once in a while and we could arrange a meet.

If anyone else is interested in these air-ride systems, they have a free number : 1-866-484-9453

I want to see more dropped SCs around my neighborhood :D

That is pretty cool.

Goin front/back and side to side.
B)

That is DIN's car. There are a couple of others too. I'm geared more to wieght savings and such so that set-up is not on my list. Although it may get on it in the future if the ride really is that good to the point that it holds course on the track.