Synthetic Oil

Edmac

There is no way without anylisys once it's begun mixing with the oil old in the system & there's any mileage on it at all. Just finish out your 5,000 miles on this oil change & swap to a good synthetic next time.

Misc. info

Denso filters are kick-!Removed!, stock up on them.

Mobil 1 synthetic is the best oil you can easily buy. It's been on sale at our local super walmart for under $20 for a 5 quart jug for like two months now.

Well you've got a choice.

Denso first time fits are the bestest most leet pwnage filter ever!

(Unfortunately they're normally very hard to find! Mail order / ebay are the only reliable ways to find them!)

PICT0027.JPG

PICT0029.JPG

PICT0031.JPG

Or you can buy a normal Denso oil filter for like $3-4 at a Toyota dealership.

They come in two sizes, large & small - we use the larger one (not that it really matters).

Well you've got a choice.

Denso first time fits are the bestest most leet pwnage filter ever!

What was that here up there. Maybe it is me with my head cold but I do not get it.

For the price I would say they are a good filter. I jsut do not what other kinds of media they have since paper is getting kind of old here.

Most "better filters" are glass or cellulose media. Some new ones from Donaldson are nanofiber full synthetic which blow pretty much regular full flow oil filters away. They will have rated at 98.7% efficiency at 15 microns which is about 200X better based on efficiency and capacity.

I know these filters will be coming out next month and are good for 25K miles. Price unknown right now.

some reading on it:

http://www.donaldson.com/en/filtermedia/su...rary/003313.pdf

All of these are Toyota replacements.

The first time fit is more traditional style.

Purolator (Wix) VS FTF

Purolator L14477 VS Advance Auto Parts Totalgrip AA4386 VS NAPA Gold 1396(Wix 51396) VS Denso 90915-YZZA1

Toyota F1 VS Proline

Nippon Micro-Filter

Denso VS Car Quest

Denso (OEM USA) VS Nippon (OEM JDM) VS TRD

toy1.jpg

toy2.jpg

• 5 months later...

There is no way without anylisys once it's begun mixing with the oil old in the system & there's any mileage on it at all. Just finish out your 5,000 miles on this oil change & swap to a good synthetic next time.

Misc. info

Denso filters are kick-!Removed!, stock up on them.

Mobil 1 synthetic is the best oil you can easily buy. It's been on sale at our local super walmart for under $20 for a 5 quart jug for like two months now.

on mobile 1 synthetic what is the grade for a 93 es300 with 112k on it ?