Keyless

justin97

can you increase the range of the keyless entry? cause i have to be like 10 feet away before it even works,  my g/f scion tc u can be about 50 feet away and it still works.......even my sisters mazda protege 5 has a long range then mine.

From my experience all LEXUS vehicles have a short keyless entry range. :cries:

can you increase the range of the keyless entry? cause i have to be like 10 feet away before it even works,  my g/f scion tc u can be about 50 feet away and it still works.......even my sisters mazda protege 5 has a long range then mine.

I put new CR2016 batts in my remote and wow, about 50 to 60 feet it works! I bought 5 of there for $4.XX shipped to my door!

I put new CR2016 batts in my remote and wow, about 50 to 60 feet it works! I bought 5 of there for $4.XX shipped to my door!

iwill try, i know with the tacoma u could run a ire from the keyless entery box in the kick panel to the antenna, and wow all kinds of rnage but i have no idea where the lil box is in the lex.