Change Trans And Diff Fluid

mustangs

Just bought a 98 ES 300 with 130,000 miles. I saw that the fluid was last changed at 15,000, so I changed the Trans Fluid today. I was going to change the Diff also, but could not find the fill hole. I Looked all over for it, and I even called the dealership. I found the drain plug, but not the fill. Is there anyway this one could be one that you fill with the trans? thanks,

It uses the transmission oil on yours.

Keep changing the transmissionn fluid!!! Draining the pan doesn't change half the fluid in the system. You oughta buy about 10-12 quarts & flush the thing.

thanks for the information. I will search what has been said about the flush. I am sure that I will post more questions in the future.

Keep changing the transmissionn fluid!!! Draining the pan doesn't change half the fluid in the system. You oughta buy about 10-12 quarts & flush the thing.

True it uses the same ATF fluid; but, there are 2 drains and (1) fill location. He needs to drain both.

They are both filled at the same location (through atf dipstick).

True it uses the same ATF fluid; but, there are 2 drains and (1) fill location. He needs to drain both.

They are both filled at the same location (through atf dipstick).

Thanks Mburn and Toys. I just drained the Trans 10/15/05, when can I drain both plugs this time. Lastly, can you tell me about how much fluid I will need to put in to fill both up? This is a great site for me. thanks