Check Engine Light Bulb Lexus

Sexus

Hi,

My Check engine light is not comming on I cheaked the fuse and it looked fine

Does any know where i can get a replacement bulb? Also i saw a step by step guide

a ways back on how to get inside the dash, think it was on how to replace the needles

witch i'll be doing also while im in there. Cant seem to find the link for that anyone got it?

Thanks

BTW its a 92 SC400 :D

Hi,

Does any know where i can get a replacement bulb? Also i saw a step by step guide

a ways back on how to get inside the dash, think it was on how to replace the needles

witch i'll be doing also while im in there. Cant seem to find the link for that anyone got it?

Thanks

BTW its a 92 SC400  :D

you should search for "back light instrument panel" it does tell you how to remove that darn thing off, and that's how you can replace the bulb from there.

Hi,

Thanks

Exactly how are YOU going to change the needles? Did you buy new needles? Where? How much $ ? There's plenty of topics on this. SEARCH some more and post your results.

Hi,

Thanks

Exactly how are YOU going to change the needles? Did you buy new needles? Where? How much $ ? There's plenty of topics on this. SEARCH some more and post your results.

going to get them from the only place ive seen at http://lextech.org/osCommerce/index.php for 99.99 :pirate:

Hi,

Thanks

going to get them from the only place ive seen at http://lextech.org/osCommerce/index.php for 99.99 :pirate:

You are going to send your cluster to Brian? I don't think he will sell you just the needles for you to install :pirate:

The needles are not what you CAN see, they are what you CANNOT see. needles are the gut's, you are looking at a plastic cover. You won't be doing that one yourself.

AMEN, Thanx Brian for setting this straight. :cheers: