My H Arrives In Two Weeks!

After a six month wait, my new silver/gray is due to arrive in about two weeks. The two dealers in this area always include the heated seats and headlamp washers, a must for MN in my opinion. MSRP only in this area. The dealer says the waiting list is as long as ever, so demand remains strong in this area. I'm having the Scotchcal applied to the nose. We have it on my wife's RX300, and it's great stuff.

I've been lurking on this forum for several months, and I've learned a lot from all of you. Now I'll soon be able to contribute something. I'll keep you posted. Winter is almost here. I'm anxious to see how the h performs in our sub-zero ice and snow.

Welcome, as you already know its a great community of people here. If what you call ScotchCal is the clear plastic protective shield, i would definately put it on the HID headlights also, its an expensive replacement when i arock chips them.

Welcome aboard! :cheers: Don't forget to check the tires' air pressure when you get home or better yet, ask the dealership to double-check before you leave. They tend to forget to lower the pressure and the potential result is heavy tire wear in the center of each overinflated tire.

Enjoy!