Small Fender Dent On Back Bumper

GalletGun

Hey guys almost 2 years ago the back of my Is300 was hit by another car going like 5 miles per hr. Ofcourse there was no damage but there was alot of paint damage done. It was the result of the other cars front license plate. So I had my back bumper repainted eventuallya nd everything was fine, but for some reason there remained this weird crease on the bottom part of the bumper about 4 inches left of where the exhaust is. Up close it doesnt look like anything but if you look at it from like 4 feet and farther back it becomes obvious. The reason I say weird is b/c there is nohting up close but when u step back u see like this line extending like 2 inches downwards like the fender is bent in. So I was really annoyed and I only noticed it 2 months after I had it repainted when I was waxing. It really bothered me but I didnt want to spend to much money so I left it alone for a year by hiding it with a decal sticker. So few days back the paint somewhere else on the bumper started to crack so I got it repainted at a better place hopefully it would fix the little fender crease problem at the same time. Well the repaint job was beautiful much better than the first place I had it done, but the crease is still there....I am starting to think its a dent and it needs to be removed with a paintless dent remover. Can you use PDR on the IS300 back bumper? and is it possible during the process of using PDR that the paint will be damaged in the process?

Thank you.