I Think My Dad Wants To Trade The Bmw For A Toyota

ED.

The 740 is in the shop getting a seat motor fixed and it was suppose to be done Friday and it wasn't so they gave us an 05 Camry as a rental and I must say it is an awesome car! We were driving to church this morning and I said out loud what a nice car this really is. I think my dad wants to get one. I personally want a 98 LS but a Camry would be nice to with the gas mileage and me going to college soon. The BMW is a nice car but driving a Toyota makes me notice how much nicer the Japanese cars really are. What do you guys think? I kinda want to see where this goes.

thanks

I guess it would be for me since I drive the BMW all the time anyway. He said when he was getting gas today he averaged 25mpg's. That aint bad but the LS is getting like 21 at times. I also like everything about the LS better anyway. The stero in the Camry is nice but the LS blows it away.

thanks

I like a 740 especially with a sport package but you already know its lack lustre reliability and cost of repairs.

I like a camry but i would take a new Avalon over a new ES or Camry any day it should have been the new ES as it is sooo much better looking.

LS rules the land. Mine is 12 years old and after renting about 20 cars this year I can say it is the best. The drive is so smooth, fast and awesome!

Everytrip I find myself super excited to come home and drive her home from the airport. Its such a welcome home!

On top of that if your dad wants the feeling of being in a eye catcher like the 7 series the LS will do the job!

Cheers to LEXUS

True story: This past Saturday morning coming out of the bagel shop, an old"er" man was drinking his coffee while looking at my car. I came out and he asked me some questions...ie..do I like it, how comfy, reliable, etc... I let him sit in it and so forth. He said his friends keep telling him he needs to get one because he's tired of his car. After he sat in mine, listened to how quiet it was and so forth, he said "I should have gotten one of these instead." I though he was talking about an older car or something. When I asked him what he had, he pointed to the car across the lot...a black 2004 BMW 745il. I didn't know what to say :o . I told him to take a new LS430 UL for a spin. Said he was going to the dealership 1st thing this morning. Hind-sight being 20/20, I should of asked him if he wanted to trade! Hahaha. Then I could of had a LS430 UL!

ED, if you take a 98LS400 to college, just be prepared for it to get keyed by some drunk moron. Nice cars like these on a college campus are prime targets. Doesn't matter if you're going to The University of Compton, or Harvard. Just the nature of drunken hi-jinxs.

But, you'll get more, um how do I say this politacally correct, "tail, booty, tune-in-tokyo, horizontal greetings, etc..." in the LS ;)