I Messed Up My Window....bad I Think

I was mad and slammed my door in my 93 GS. The window was all the way up, when I slammed it...it slid down about 5 inches. Then I touched it and it slid down the rest of the way....the motor works fine in it, i can hear it move. But the window itself won't move. What should I do, and how much will it cost me?

I was mad and slammed my door in my 93 GS. The window was all the way up, when I slammed it...it slid down about 5 inches. Then I touched it and it slid down the rest of the way....the motor works fine in it, i can hear it move. But the window itself won't move. What should I do, and how much will it cost me?

You broke the regulator, about $200+ for a new one <_<

My cars back at home cuz I didnt wanna park it on campus, so im drivin my brothers old car tonight. I didnt check, but do you think that my speaker might be messed up too? If anything is, you think whoeever fixes it can check that stuff in case it is?

Broke the regulator?

The glass has come off its tracks,how did you come to the conclusion that a regulator is gone if the motor still makes noise?

Open the door and seal it back to the metal base

Uhhh! the motor will still turn if the regulator breaks! Glass does not come out it's tracks that easy!! Common problem with 1st gens!!! <_<

Turbo was right, I snapped a cord in my regulator. I paid $179 +tax for a new regulator. Lexus wanted an additional $199 for labor. So I just took it to the Nissan Dealership I work at and got it done free. Also got to take out a 2006 Nissan Altima SE-R for the day. That things a beast, I love those.