New Cruiser

chubyball

Just bought a weekend car X5 2003 Bimmer 55K miles. This car ride smooth. I just replace oil change, air filter and oil filter. This car is slick for oil change much ez ier than the lexus. Does anyone here own a BImmer and know any website similar to this Lexusownersclub, please give some inputs? I plan changing steering fluid, Brake fuild flush and Radiar flush. Is my maintance appropriate at 55K miles?

Thanks for any inputs

I am gonna take a shot in the dark and guess you have the 4.4i.? Most likely I am wrong but what are you gonna do? : ). We have 2 BMW's. One is a 740 and the other is a 750 that has a dead battery that we mainly use as the junker. I would try roadfly for a forum. I am not the biggest rodfly guy but its not without its charm. I love bimmerboards.com. Kind of an E38 guys paradise but its nice for other BMW's. Great info for all sorts of cars. Here are some URLs you can check out.

Roadfly

E38.org

thanks

Just bought a weekend car X5 2003 Bimmer 55K miles. This car ride smooth. I just replace oil change, air filter and oil filter. This car is slick for oil change much ez ier than the lexus. Does anyone here own a BImmer and know any website similar to this Lexusownersclub, please give some inputs? I plan changing steering fluid, Brake fuild flush and Radiar flush. Is my maintance appropriate at 55K miles?

Thanks for any inputs

Congrats, those are really sharp looking cars!! B) I would imagine your X5 is easier to work on...Lexus is among the worst in that department. Enjoy your new car! :cheers: