Blexusgs, I Tried To Email You But It Bounced.

Here's the message.

Nick,

I really like the Carson Tuned exhaust. I don't think it is too bad about the droning as some of the other exhausts. I really don't notice it at highway speeds. It sounds killer wide open throttle. My mods as far as performance are the SRT intake, the exhaust and the PI TQ and it is set at 2800 RPM. The TQ doesn't really effect drivability too much. You will notice that your car won't want to roll forward when idling at stop lights like the stock TQ would have it. It's held up fine, longevity-wise. I think I paid about $350 to have the TQ installed. In that video I was not brake torqueing, just stomped on it. The tires were a little old and when I got new skins it wouldn't do quite the same length of burnout, but it still smokes 'em pretty good. I recommend the TQ mod without reservation. It's the best thing I did for the GS for sure. Any other questions feel free to ask. Good luck.

Gavin

Here's the message.

Nick,

I really like the Carson Tuned exhaust.  I don't think it is too bad about the droning as some of the other exhausts.  I really don't notice it at highway speeds.  It sounds killer wide open throttle.  My mods as far as performance are the SRT intake, the exhaust and the PI TQ and it is set at 2800 RPM.  The TQ doesn't really effect drivability too much.  You will notice that your car won't want to roll forward when idling at stop lights like the stock TQ would have it.  It's held up fine, longevity-wise.  I think I paid about $350 to have the TQ installed.  In that video I was not brake torqueing, just stomped on it.  The tires were a little old and when I got new skins it wouldn't do quite the same length of burnout, but it still smokes 'em pretty good.  I recommend the TQ mod without reservation.  It's the best thing I did for the GS for sure.  Any other questions feel free to ask.  Good luck.

Gavin

Hey,

Thanks a lot bro for the feedback. B) I really appreciate it. I am definitely getting that exhaust and TC. I think I will have the tranny cooler installed for extra precaution. By the way, is l-tuned.com the ONLY place to get the Carson Tuned exhaust? I can't seem to find it anywhere else. :(

Nick