Just Got My Car Back Check Out Pics

welcome to the club

but what is the reason for having a site like cardomain

it seems everyone loves to either hate on anothers car and put the car or its owner down

or just say hey what's up nice ride, no look at mine and rate me??????

i am just at a total loss for the idea of the site

especially since 90% of the cars are just bone stock with some stereo bits

truthfully i could walk in a dealer and see the same thing

lol thanks matt, well the car really isnt anything special, pretty much stock as can be, the only reason i wanted to show it off is bc i got into an accident with it and just wanted to show how it looks now the autobody shop repaired the front left of the car it was all smashed in and he also fixed other scratches paint chips, and dings throughout the car. as well as repainting about 90% of the car(did not paint top of car and trunk). he also painted the car one color rather than 2 tone, personally i like the one better, no clue y lexus makes their cars 2 tone

the 2 tone is a japanese luxury thing

it is jdm like a type r honda

they like there high end cars 2 tone

i like it on some cars but i do prefer mine in one colour as i am going for a slightly sporty but luxury ride

so where are the pics of the before the damage

i want to see some metal carnage

:rolleyes:

after hearing so much about how good the one color looks all the time it keeps pushing me to get mine done.once i regain some money i will be getting it painted so its all black.first must spend a few bucks on the new car then mess with the es a little bit more..i love the way skperformance's looks.awsome!

Ahh I gotta say I love the two tone!

Before I boutght mine, I abt to buy a different black one, but passed it up as it was all black...

Haven't seen most colors, but the maroon/burgundy with grey and the black and grey look awesome. (IMO of course).