When Am I Gonna See A Change For Sc?

The current SC is in my opinion, no way as good as the 92-99 body style. I think Lexus knows this, and with the current market of cars and automakers coming out with new lines of autos and new body styles, I wouldn't be surprised if a remodeling of the car is already underway. They just put a new face on the GS, the new IS is soon to arrive, I bet that an unveiling of a new SC should come soon. I am sick of people saying how much the current SC is a chick car. And I am sick of believing them. There are concepts out on spy web sites and what not, and they are great and all, but im not getting my hopes up until Lexus makes it official.

Juancho

• 2 weeks later...
The current SC is in my opinion, no way as good as the 92-99 body style.  I think Lexus knows this, and with the current market of cars and automakers coming out with new lines of autos and new body styles, I wouldn't be surprised if a remodeling of the car is already underway.  They just put a new face on the GS, the new IS is soon to arrive, I bet that an unveiling of a new SC should come soon.  I am sick of people saying how much the current SC is a chick car.  And I am sick of believing them.  There are concepts out on spy web sites and what not, and they are great and all, but im not getting my hopes up until Lexus makes it official.

Juancho

They really do need to re-think them. They look too much like a turtle LOL. Too many large arc curves.