Pics Of Another Car Show..

MrSypher

very nice Mike!

some nice examples - some less to my taste (not a big fan of those huge, compex chrome wheels).

Can I show my ignorance and ask - why has that guy parked on the square of mirror - what is he trying to achieve?

Matt, I hear you on the big chrome wheels.. IT's too much for me too.. As for the mirrors, it just adds alittle more of a effect becuase when you look down you see the rims in the reflection.. Just a note, I lost this show too.... I don't know what the deal is with me on this losing streak.. Maybe I need to start putting extra fins on the roof and maybe some off my wheels or something... :blink:

Just a note, I lost this show too.... I don't know what the deal is with me on this losing streak.

damn - unlucky mate.

any of those pictures winners?

If you go to many of tyhese shows - let me and I'll set up a special gallery, with sub gallerries for each show - somewhere to keep all the pictures nice and neat ;)

Matt, yeah, there some winners in those pics.. Like the blueish Maxima was the one that beat me.. But as for those spots or sub-forums to where I can post pics from shows. Sounds like a great idea..

Yea, I never expect to win anything when I go. I just have fun looking at women, making contacts, and knowing my car will swallow 99% of the vehicles in the "show". The winners are always the gaudy apc'd, extra plastic, mad tyte painted interior fartsters on Naws n-e-ways. But it is always fun!