A Couple Of Problems That I Would Like Help With

i have a 92 lexus my o2 sencors have gone bad they will come on now and then but for the most part there bad. they are the ones behing the cadiletic converters. i got the dealer to give me a quote it was over $600 dollars. are there any cheaper ones i can get? and my rocker head is ticking its something with the valve timing. again the dealer want like $600 so i think im going to try to do it myself. where can i get the infomation for the ajustments needed? thank you i hope that someone can help me

Go to your local parts store and get some prices on the 02 sensors and catalytic converters, you should be able to handle removing the old ones and installing new ones by yourself, its not that difficult. As far as the valve tick goes, your going to need a valve clearance adjustment at the very least, and if your not expirienced, its not some you need to try to do by yourself, let the dealer or atleast another shop handle that one.