Jwt Popcharger Vs Injen Intake

oh... sorry bro. Forgot this..Um as far as HP goes... dont think anyone has dyno'd it, but everyone who does it, including myself, notices a lot more kick with it than with a CAF. The difference and sound is significant. We just got lucky with the design of our car i guess.

I don't think there is any draw back from this except having to cut up your stock intake box. Here is my own version of BFI with the Injen intake pipe and air scoop(well thats what i called it :D ).

post-10004-1125110774_thumb.jpg

post-10004-1125111189_thumb.jpg

post-10004-1125111282_thumb.jpg

def no real drawbacks to it except yea.. the cutting of the air box. As far as mass producing it.. well i dont know if they have a large enough demographic. I love my lex and i think its kick a$$ and all but I have to say that i see more people... um... lets say "of age and maturity" that would not, or rather would not like to spend money to modify their car. Simply because they love their car the way it is and are happy with it. Also, its just too cheap to get the same results by yourself. Happy hunting

Juancho