What Should I Do?

LexKid630

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well shouldve been more wise how do ur kids feel bout the baby? excited?

Haven't told them yet :unsure:

How do you tell a 15 year old girl that mom and dad are havin' another one LOL

It was easy before because our son was only 8 and our first daughter was only 4 when our last daughter was born. 8 year old's don't really understand what you need to do to "have" a baby....

believe me my 15 year old daughter understands it LOL This is gonna be tough LOL

...oh and i blame the pill LOL

its not that hard didnt they ask y u were selling ur cars...my son knew in 5th grade (11 yrs old) how it happened lol just tell em my son would be excited..my son is now 14

Well i haven't even talked/heard of my oldest kids since last month, and my youngest daughter could care less about cars LOL

We just told her that we had enough....she really didn't care :lol:

its not that hard didnt they ask y u were selling ur cars...my son knew in 5th grade (11 yrs old) how it happened lol just tell em my son would be excited..my son is now 14

i can't wait to see the expression on Ali's face when we tell her mom's having another baby....ewww mom and dad!!!! ewww was i home? LOL

HAHA this will be fun...we'll tell her in a few days before my wife starts showing...that will be soon since my wife still looks like the same chick i married 23 years ago LOL even though she's 41 now.

damn im good u got back 143

Yupp...that $$$ will help us a LOT. Any BOOYYY do we need it now. LOL

I thought it was all over :huh:

But...i lost a TON on the GS and especially the ES!!! I lost $11,000 in 5 months on the ES...

wow. that's quite a bit. too bad cars don't have any equity like houses. :wacko:

oh i'll tell you when we tell her...i'm still a little worried about what she might say  :(

Don't be worried, she has no right to comment....what you and your wife do in the bedroom is totally none of her business. The way I see it, she won't be the one changing diapers and feeding the child at 3 o' clock in the morning, so that relinquishes her right to comment on the matter! lol ;)

oh i'll tell you when we tell her...i'm still a little worried about what she might say  :(

Don't be worried, she has no right to comment....what you and your wife do in the bedroom is totally none of her business. The way I see it, she won't be the one changing diapers and feeding the child at 3 o' clock in the morning, so that relinquishes her right to comment on the matter! lol ;)

Never thought of it like that...true she wont be the one taking care of it :lol:

lol my son doesnt have the balls 2 talk 2 me like that lol...he would say what ali did but he woudnt dare say something like "r u out of ur mind, jesus christ your 40 give it a break" lol (and im not calling u old were pretty much the same age)

Oh i didn't tell my daughter yet..i'm just thinking about what she would say IF i told her...

And to make things worse..im 45 and my wife is 41... :unsure:

i guess that's old to a 15 year old teenage girl LOL

lol..dont cha just luv that tingly feeling...got n e names done yet? Jay would be nice :whistles:

It is a wonderful feeling...

the only names we are considering are:

BOY:

Andrew

Nick

Adam

Michael

Girl:

Alexandra

Catherine

Allison

Molly

Lisa

I particurally don't care for any of them LOL...And Alexandra is our youngest daughter, Ali's real name!! (Ali is short for Alexandra) So i have no idea what my wife is thinking LOL

HAHA...lol how bout jason? lol i didnt think u would really ask ur wife ..lol...so like 8 months left till delivery? ur gonna have 2 post some pics of ur baby...or else....lol

We can't really give an exact delivery date yet but we're guessing sometime in May. She's only 2 weeks pregnant now

I'll ask my wife about Jason...Buttt our nephew's name is Jason so i don't think she'll go for that LOL