Dash Lights Low

Yesterday morning I awoke to a broken drivers side window, missing spinners from a $3600.00 set of rims, *BLEEP* from my glove compartment thrown all over my car.....But my question is, in order to disable the alarm they popped the hood and disconnected the battery "without loosing the cables".......well after getting my window fixed and pricing new spinnners, my question is.....when driving I noticed my dash lights are really low, I tried turning that know to turn it up but it doesn't get any brighter, any ideas?

Yesterday morning I awoke to a broken drivers side window, missing spinners from a $3600.00 set of rims, *BLEEP* from my glove compartment thrown all over my car.....But my question is, in order to disable the alarm they popped the hood and disconnected the battery "without loosing the cables".......well after getting my window fixed and pricing new spinnners, my question is.....when driving I noticed my dash lights are really low, I tried turning that know to turn it up but it doesn't get any brighter, any ideas?

A quick disconnect of the battery cables shouldn't effect the dash lights [ or at least it shouldn't ]. I feel for the ride , I would like to catch someone in the act I think I would be in jail for manslaughter. Sorry to hear the BAD news. Did your insurance cover everything ? :angry:

okay one more problem now.....I got my new window installed and when I tap the switch to roll the window up, when it gets to the top it rolls itself back down half way, now if I HOLD the switch until the window is completly roll up it's fine????? is there some type of sensor or something