Ack - It's Getting Expensive!

dxt45

well...I thought I was done with the car, now it turns out I have to replace the radiator and a/c condenser. Who knows what else...this car has been garaged for 1.5years...and I'm trying to get ready for a road trip next week. yikes. Anything else I should do as preventive maintenance? I changed all the fluids....new tires, brakes, etc.

well...I thought I was done with the car, now it turns out I have to replace the radiator and a/c condenser. Who knows what else...this car has been garaged for 1.5years...and I'm trying to get ready for a road trip next week. yikes. Anything else I should do as preventive maintenance? I changed all the fluids....new tires, brakes, etc.

Go drive it like you Just stole it and if anything breaks fix it before your trip.LOL :lol::lol::lol:

make sure the seals on the distributer are good because that can lead to alternator damage or failure. As a 93 sc300 owner, im talking from pure experience. Also if the car is making any "weird" noises, have them checked out as they could lead to more costly repairs in the future. Good luck with the trip.

Juancho