Has Anyone Tried Lensrenew?

Someone was talking about yellow solution in the LS400 area. I forgot what used, but they said it worked.

I wish I used it before I spent about 200 bucks on my Ford Contour before the engine went. Now the car is a perfect test car for my buffing and touchup trials.

Someone was talking about yellow solution in the LS400 area. I forgot what used, but they said it worked.

I wish I used it before I spent about 200 bucks on my Ford Contour before the engine went. Now the car is a perfect test car for my buffing and touchup trials.

yeah it was the brasso brass polish i even bought some and used it on my lights and my boys 98es and it worked real good just give it 2-3 application

• 2 months later...

I have a 2002 IS300 that I'm extremly satisfied with it's appearance except for the headlight lenses. The lenses aren't yellow but they appear to have a "chipped" type of look to them when you get close up. (Like if they were sandblasted) I'll post a closeup photo of what I'm talking about over the next couple days since it's hard to explain. Will this brasso product clear them up any further? It's just a really expensive experiment without hearing anybody elses experience first. I'm almost tempted to go to a junkyard and buy a used lense to see if it works before I try it on my ride.

Many Thanks in advance,

Ken