Still Searching For Rims

Haha i have been on a journey trying to find rims for the past 6 months that i have owned the Gs4.

i have kinda gone from mesh style, to 5 spoke. staggered to unstaggered....i just cant decide. i just dont want to buy the wrong rims and spend tons of dough to not be happy.

anyways i have a new idea here and i was just wondering for opinions on the style of the rims. feedback has been good before so lets keep it going.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20-BRAND-NE...990903401QQrdZ1

i really like this rim, i think it has a certain VIP style to it. let me know what you guys think

I love the rims but it is because the style of car and design style of the rims are VIP and clean.

It is definatly not everyones style ,Givoanna makes good rims but the shipping is going to kill you especially if it is sent UPS.

The colour of your car is what will determine how good or bad it looks.

Also don't think you can use 10 inch wide out back without mods

I love the rims but it is because the style of car and design style of the rims are VIP and clean.

It is definatly not everyones style ,Givoanna makes good rims but the shipping is going to kill you especially if it is sent UPS.

The colour  of your car is what will determine how good or bad it looks.

Also don't think you can use 10 inch wide out back without mods

the car is cinnabar pearl.....(the wine red color).

and i think i would order them in 20x8.5 all around

Style-wise, I do not like it. Then again, this is personal taste so if you like it, then go for it.

I am a little concerned about the sizing. 20x10 will fit in the rear but it will depend on the offset. He does not list offsets for any of the rims. There is also the matter of the bolt pattern. Lexus and MB bolt patterns are close but not the same. I am not sure why he is claiming it will fit both. The pic of the back of the rim does not show that this is one of those "multi-fit" rims.

I personally dont like the rims you posted in the link.  Just my opinion.  These however would look awesome on any GS model. 

post-5207-1123774202_thumb.jpg

The problem is for the price to buy all four of his posted rim, he can buy one of these JPs. :(