Aristo V300 Gear Reverse Issue...

Ivgotan hksspeed limit defencer fixed on my twin turbo aristo so when i drive the car to max speed then remove my foot from the throttle and press on the brakes the gear reverses to 3rd gear and the Rpm goes into the red line lets say till 7.5 rpm its like way toomuch into the red line 7.5 rpm from 8 and the tempreture goes into the red line too so i stopped and waited til it cools down then it goes back to normal again.

Anyone got the same problem????

or anyone knows how to fix this????

:(

So the temp tops out right away when the tranny downshifts or it slowly starts to raise and will not lower until you park the car?

What speed are you going and what gear?

Are you driving in "D" or in the Manumatic feature?

So the temp tops out right away when the tranny downshifts or it slowly starts to raise and will not lower until you park the car?

What speed are you going and what gear?

Are you driving in "D" or in the Manumatic feature?

i was driving in ''D'' and i was going top speed maybe 290km/h or more then i wanted to slow down and pressed the brakes slowly then i heard a wierd noise from the engine and it reversed the gear the rpm went into the red 7.5 rpm from 8!!!!!!!

i was so scared :cries: so i put it into neutral and the car shuts down so i braked till i stopped and then i closed the car switch and opened it again to see the tempreture so i was suprised that it went straight to the top red line!!!!!

thats what happend actually.:cries: