New Owner Of A 95 Es300

I recently bought a 1995 ES 300. The previous owner took the fog lights out and now I would like to replace them. Could someone direct me to a place to buy some? Also, it apears that the 95 came with a lap belt on in the rear seat. However, i am interested in a shoulder/lap belt. Any suggestions? Has anyone done this before? Any help is welcomed. Melissa

Try Billy's used toyota & lexus parts if you want a cheap set of replacement foglights. You could also go aftermarket, but I'm not sure what you'd find to fit exactly into the slots where the old ones were.

Both rear seats on my old '95 ES had shoulder belts - only the center was a lap belt. I think you're SOL as far as trying to retrofit one unless you're incredibly handy.

Try Billy's used toyota & lexus parts if you want a cheap set of replacement foglights.  You could also go aftermarket, but I'm not sure what you'd find to fit exactly into the slots where the old ones were.

Both rear seats on my old '95 ES had shoulder belts - only the center was a lap belt.  I think you're SOL as far as trying to retrofit one unless you're incredibly handy.

I would have to agree with branshew's comments. Welcome to the club B)

:cheers:

branshew nailed it. Check used parts places, and ebay. I've seen ES fogs on ebay once in a blue moon.

Gonna have to switch cars if you want a rear, center shoulder belt. Not very feasable to put one in. You'll be doing some extensive modifications that'll either make the interior look ghetto, or not function very well.

It depends on why the previous owner took them out.

Did they have aftermarket fogs in there?

If so the wiring has probably been hacked off ,so getting oem fogs will be easy to mount then you have to splice wires.

You can always get a new set of recatngle fogs and install them instead for less if you are handy.