Luxurymod's Brake Package

GSsoldier

anyone buy it ever? includes brand new supraTT 4 piston brakes calp. for the front and rotors not sure if a whole set or just the fronts for 699 and 79 for shipping

they have a brake package 2 that includes the same but also includes SS brakelines and pads for fronts for 899 and 79 shipping

correct me if im wrong guys

just wondering if anyone has bought this or has a different way to do something simlar for cheaper

i use the brakes a lot and brakes are just as needed as power if not needed more

thanks

-joe

SS lines usually go for 150 - 200 and are an amazing first upgrade

TT calipers are 4 pot and are in high demand for its oem mounting config.So they are also sold for other kits for 1500 for the exact same calipers

My car weighs a ton but with my calipers even though it feels like it won't stop, i just need to press a bit harder and it will everytime.

1 emergency stop is worth the extra brakes as a frontal collision is 99.9% always your own fault meaning higher insurance and tickets.

Upgraded brakes are definitely one of the most over looked modifications that most tuners pass on. However I have got to say that both of my cars have after market BBK and they are worth every penny! Saved my car a couple of times. Best bang for the buck IMO guys :cheers: