Gold Trim For Rx400h

Does anyone know the part numbers for the gold trim for the RX400h, perhaps who has the trim in stock.

TIA

luxurymods.com has the gold trim but, as far as I know, not for the 400h. I have corresponded with them about accessories and was told they could check on what I wanted, e.g. black pearl emblems. Steve at L-tuned would, of course, be a possible source as well. The prices ain't cheap. If I recall correctly, luxurymods gets $300 for the gold trim. But, it may be too soon for 400h-specific parts.

Your vehicle is silver???

Does anyone know the part numbers for the gold trim for the RX400h, perhaps who has the trim in stock.

TIA

luxurymods.com has the gold trim but, as far as I know, not for the 400h. I have corresponded with them about accessories and was told they could check on what I wanted, e.g. black pearl emblems. Steve at L-tuned would, of course, be a possible source as well. The prices ain't cheap. If I recall correctly, luxurymods gets $300 for the gold trim. But, it may be too soon for 400h-specific parts.

Your vehicle is silver???

Yes Silver/black, just installed the wood trim and all the radio stuff including my XM commander.

I have found Lexus is NOT making gold emblems for the 400h.

Any available are the 33o set, or they dip the silver ones in plating.

They are made of plastic though.

jerryray...Are the factory emblems plastic??

Put a Thundercloud grille on your new ride. They're on special at this time. My brother's going to put one on his black 400h. I've seen a picture of a black one with the TC grille. Looks awesome in my opinion. :) :) :)

I have found Lexus is NOT making gold emblems for the 400h.

Any available are the 33o set, or they dip the silver ones in plating.

They are made of plastic though.

jerryray...Are the factory emblems plastic??

Put a Thundercloud grille on your new ride. They're on special at this time. My brother's going to put one on his black 400h. I've seen a picture of a black one with the TC grille. Looks awesome in my opinion. :) :) :)

Can't confirm the 400h, but the RX330 were, still have the original emblems. May get them gold coated. Sure isn't plating or the plastic would melt.