What's You Favorite View Of Your Fav Lexus?

LexKid630

What's your favorite view of your fav Lexus?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite view of your fav Lexus?

• front
    • left side
    • right side
    • rear
    • other? please share your views!

Either side on an angle looking at the back end on my 01.   :D    B)

:cheers:

My favorite view is from the inside drivers seat looking out @ 85-90 mph. B) But I do like this one.

I do love the double headlights on the GS's. Especially the 430's and some 300's because of the greenish tint to the plastic of the (HID's). Nice B)

Either side on an angle looking at the back end on my 01.   :D    B)

:cheers:

My favorite view is from the inside drivers seat looking out @ 85-90 mph. B) But I do like this one.

I do love the double headlights on the GS's. Especially the 430's and some 300's because of the greenish tint to the plastic of the (HID's). Nice B)

This one too!

post-1634-1122924036_thumb.jpg

May favorite view of the GS is the back. Especially with the spoiler's..WOW!! LOL

Of the rx300 i like the side, RX330 the front-left with the projector headlamps, the LS430 the front-right side with the projetor headlamps, and the the 745Li i LOVE the back...

May favorite view of the GS is the back. Especially with the spoiler's..WOW!! LOL

Of the rx300 i like the side, RX330 the front-left with the projector headlamps, the LS430 the front-right side with the projetor headlamps, and the the 745Li i LOVE the back...

I use Maguires products start to finish. I fully wash and detail every week weather permitting and it has been sunny and hot here in MN. I like the taillights rather than the solid red ones. I will be putting on a lip spoiler within the next month. Thanx for the A+ comments. :cheers:

I use Maguires products start to finish. I fully wash and detail every week weather permitting and it has been sunny and hot here in MN. I like the taillights rather than the solid red ones. I will be putting on a lip spoiler within the next month. Thanx for the A+ comments.:cheers:

Well i have to say that's A+++ work ;) I'm sure if your car could talk it would be thanking you LOL