Headlight Problem

origin

Hello Guys,

my es300 lexus 95 model..left side headlight is brighter than right side headlight. I swapped the light and fuse no different..low and high beam both are brighter on left side headlight..any idea about the problem??relay??cable??please advise

thanks

origin

I have the same issue, my right headlights arent as bright as the left ones, and i recently replaced them with silverstars, they are great but noticeably brighter on the left.. the level on them is just about the same, waiting to hear what he says about the voltmeter

I have the same issue, my right headlights arent as bright as the left ones, and i recently replaced them with silverstars, they are great but noticeably brighter on the left.. the level on them is just about the same, waiting to hear what he says about the voltmeter

Hi,

my voltmeter was reading less than 5 volts on driver side..I checked the fuse and bulb with voltmeter were fine..I replaced headlight relay and viola..all ok..same brighter...I cleaned both headlights as suggested..I installed my plug and play HID..now it's like brandnew..thanks guys...

origin

Glad it worked to decipher it.

Did you open the old relay to see if it was filled with carbon deposits or rust?

Hello,

no sorry...I was very happy and I forgot to check..I throwed it in the bin..at the shop..

thanks

origin