Seafoam Into Pvc?

<_< Ok, so I tried searching for putting Seafoam into the PVC, like the guy at Advanced AP told me to do, but I'm dumb and:

1. Can't search correctly- only found results on how to put Seafoam into a PVC on a GS400

2. Don't know where the PVC is, because I am engine impared.

Can anyone enlighten me as to where the PCV is...

Thanks.

Edit... I can't believe I actually typed PVC... <_<

You can use the brake booster, the PCV< or any other line if you want.

I would use the brake booster line, it's location is bound to give a little better distrobution.

Just follow the vacuum assist line going from the brake booster to the intake manifold. It'll be about a 1/2", metal line that runs along the firewall, with rubber hose going to the BB, and to the IM. If it's like a 3vz-fe it'll run to the passanger side of the upper intake.

3vz-fe/1mz-fe

c5c9cb48.JPG

Pink arrow is the brake booster, pink line is how it runs

Blue arrow is the PCV valve, blue line is where it goes.

2vz-fe

33_6373.JPG

Pink is where the brake booster should run.

Blue is the PCV. The PCV will be burried behind the stuff you see in that picture, it runs from the passanger side of the rear valve cover, to a 90* elbow on the bottom side of the upper intake.

• 2 months later...

From using it a few times and other pro style cleaners they car make a cat die but it has to be already on its own way out.

An interesting proverb i was taught in college.

Cat's never die of natural causes they are always murdered.

Truck has 80,000 on it

You answered your own question. Most, generally, stop working at 100-120,000 miles anyways. They really should be replaced every 100.

I know I might sound like a broken record, but watch out when doing this, adding fuel adds to gas, cleaned Ivac or throttle bodies.

Basically, you will see some things show up in oil tests, which mine did and is normal. Just some FYI.