Steering Bushings

i have sloppy steering in my 92 sc300 and i'm pretty sure that it is the steering bushings. from what i read when i did a search there is 3 bushings. soes anyone have a picture showing where these bushings are i'm planning to start the work on saturday. part numbers to the bushings will help also. thank you

i have sloppy steering in my 92 sc300 and i'm pretty sure that it is the steering bushings. from what i read when i did a search there is 3 bushings. soes anyone have a picture showing where these bushings are i'm planning to start the work on saturday. part numbers to the bushings will help also. thank you

The main problem might be from the control arm bushings that've gone bad. It could be the rack pinion bushing, too, but try the control arm bushings first. You can get a whole set for the front including the uppers & lowers of both sides for $99. It's the best price that I've ever seen on the bushings. Check them out at http://www.daizensporttuning.com/dealers.html. These bushings are really good. It would give you a firm steering, but a little bouncier than stock. However, everything is very acceptable and smooth. It took me 2 days to replace all front bushings and I've been racing ever since. I love it.