Mirror-like Window Tinting

ISgirl

I want to tint my windows a lite shade of mirror-like tint. My IS is silver so I think it'll look better than the dark tint. I know it's illegal but I still want to do it...just very lightly. Does anyone knows how to do it or knows anyone who does?

I want to tint my windows a lite shade of mirror-like tint. My IS is silver so I think it'll look better than the dark tint. I know it's illegal but I still want to do it...just very lightly. Does anyone knows how to do it or knows anyone who does?

As far as I know mirror tint isn't illegal... but I'm kind of new to Cali. so I could be wrong. Any place that does tint can hook you up, just start calling around.

I think mirror-tinting is not illegal anywhere in the united states as long as its not on the front driver or front passenger windows.

I got this information from a tint laws website dont know if it helps much.

California

NO / NO / ANY / ANY* / 1987 ?

Note : If the rear-back window is tinted, left and right rear-view mirrors are required.

Medical exemption allows for tint or other shading material is allowed on the front side doors if it allows at least 35% of the light to go through, readily is removable and cannot be used at night.

Enforcement Note : Out-of-State cars driven in California are required to be in compliance with the CA Tint law.