Current Pic

strmrdr23

post-6001-1121965579_thumb.jpgmy friend's car club had a bbq this past weekend and somebody took a flick of my rx ;) mine is the all silver one...there was another rx, an orange one, that was there as well...post-6001-1121965695_thumb.jpgshe had a complete system done up in the back and painted to match body color...post-6001-1121965706_thumb.jpgthe paint job in back wasn't that great, tho, it is good from far ;) feel free to express your opinions...i think it was for sale too...

I don't want anyone to take this to personally, but i like the silver one better than that orange. Those rims are nice B)

anyone know what year that orange one is? Looks like it's either a 99 or 00 because of the steering wheel and lights. I also love the front grille on the siver rx !!

Sorry, but that orange thing is butt-ugly....

It's amazing what kids will do (and spend) to ruin their vehicles, particularly when it comes to resale value....

Sorry, but that orange thing is butt-ugly....

It's amazing what kids will do (and spend) to ruin their vehicles, particularly when it comes to resale value....

WHAT !!! That Lexx is off the chain tight .. O.M.G Customer Paint, Customer Wheels Customer Subwoofer Enclosure $$$

F!@# what anybody else says that setup is SICK