New To The Forum, Got Some ?'s, I Searched

i just bought a 2002 ES300. been reading a lot. getting the tranny updated next week. it was never done.

not new to forums, i searched but i came up with nothing.

i would LOVE to get F/R swaybars, poly bushing and endlinks for the ES300. going to get 17" rims in the next few months also. 17x8 and put some pole postion S-03 on them. i have the 16x6.5 now with the worst tires ever.

i want more handling, but right now i want to keep the struts and springs stock. i might get bilstien struts later. i like the ride comfort.

i want to try and not void my 100K warrenty. so i'm not touching the engine.

Any help would be great,

Mark

I am not sure but whiteline may carry some stuff for the camry/ES300 in bars and bushings,they are out of australia though.

The only way to make it handle any better is with new suspension,other stuff is only marginal.

really? when i did bigger swaybars and poly bushing with endlinks i noticed a big difference. then i nited another big one when i did struts and springs. this was on a grand prix GTP 1998. it handled well but the ride was too hash for me.

i'll look into whiteline, thanks

Whiteline has F/R swaybars for gen4 camries (97-01 ES). They're nice. I love my Whiteline RSB, and end links.

Otherwise, TRD has their two position RSB for the Solara that will fit.

Whiteline is getting fairly hard to find in the US, you'll have to look around. Maybe just find someone in AUS that will import for you.

Sway bars make a huge differance in handling. Put a RSB on and it's not difficult to get the rear end to step out with a quick flip, or the right amount of lift-off-oversteer. Body roll is many times better.

Getting parts and installing them for the sake of saying you have them is great but you need to decide what you need and want from the car.

In most people opinion who have them they only ned rear bars to give the car a more neutral bias of control rather than understeer which by upgrading both returns it to the same charecteristics especially if the shocks and spring rates are not also changed

Only Whiteline makes both.

You might try fitting a FSB off a gen3 Camry/ES onto yours. May be a waste of an afternoona t the junkyard, and $20... Ours are bigger. :P If Whiteline thinks a gen4 Camry is unbalanced enough to need a fsb, it needs a fsb - Even worse in our cases, the ES having even more crap slung on it LoL!

Pretty much end of story ;). They do suspension R&D out the waaaazo.