Interior

I was wondering if anyone was selling or knows of any interior door panels for a SC400 with grey interior. I just bought a Blue '92 SC400 and the previous owner did some weird things to fix the cracking/ripped up armrest (looks like he used wood glue!). I called Lexus and new parts cost around way too much. Thanks, Andrew.

If you're paying for the cost of an interior panel, you may want to consider just bringing the armrest to an automotive upholstry shop. They may decide to repair the armrest (by using proper glues) or use a new leather panel. Worth looking into.

• 2 weeks later...
I was wondering if anyone was selling or knows of any interior door panels for a SC400 with grey interior.  I just bought a Blue '92 SC400 and the previous owner did some weird things to fix the cracking/ripped up armrest (looks like he used wood glue!).  I called Lexus and new parts cost around way too much.  Thanks, Andrew.

Call local wrecking yards there are many lexus's that end up at these junk yards from front end collisions. I get all my parts from these wrecking yards, for pennies Turbo LSD differential complete for $500. This will mount up to 1992 sc400 for better traction since my sc has been modified.