Best Brake Pads

Hey, all. 

Based on experience and your opinion, who makes the best pads?

I just ordered the Axxis Ultimates, but was curious to see what everyone else has.

I always use OEM parts and never have a problem, low dust , quiet, long lasting [ with normal driving ] ;)

I have the Axxis Ultimates on my SC300.

http://www.stoptech.com/axxis_pads/#ultimate

The pads work well. BUT they do squeek/squeel when they are not in their optimal temperature. So driving on the street, you'll hear quite a bit of squeeking. They do stop good when cold.

BUT when you do get the up to temperature, they stop REALLY well.

Keep in mind that this pad does dust quite a bit.

Just thought I would let you know of my experiences w/ this brake pad.

I also have the Axxis Ultimate. The dust is unbearable. Also the squeeking is annoying, makes the car seem like is isn't taken care of. The stopping power is great. I drive in traffic every day, many time have had to lock them up, stopped me very quickly.

I also have the Axxis Ultimate.  The dust is unbearable.  Also the squeeking is annoying, makes the car seem like is isn't taken care of.  The stopping power is great.  I drive in traffic every day, many time have had to lock them up, stopped me very quickly.

I just put front pads on today. OEM #04465-22312 I can definetly feel the diference. Very quiet, This is my second set I put on. First set was 40,000 mi. ago.

Hey guys...just got the ss brake lines and axxis ultimates put on...sh*t stops on a dime...a HUGE defference...I love it...and they're hella quiet?? So not sure what everyone else was experiencin'....too soon to tell ya about dust...but the stoppin power alone is absolutely worth the upgrade on a GS3...

• 3 weeks later...