Some A$$ Threw A Pencil At My Car!

ED.

HAHAHAHAHAHA that was funny...i also get really mad when ppl think there car is the most important on the road...i remeber and incident with a little honda..its happened when was on a road trip in my Gx470...so the lanes are merging and my car was in front of this civic coupe so i assume i should go in first...then out of no where this little silver honda guns its v3.5  and i was like ok so i gun my v8 and smoke the they roll down the windows and the passenger and the diriver both flick me off i was like ok like that makes a diff. 2 me...so then this honda is *BLEEP*ing off everyone on the road hes trying to pass cars that are 4 times as powerful as his and so he finally catches up to me although i wasnt going over the speed limit just cruising...and tries to pass me...i was like i dont think so....so we both gun pur engine and again my car is in the front so he is behind the car in the right lane and im by myslef in the left and he is trapped, after 4 miles of tailgating i got *BLEEP*ed...so i hit the brakes hard and then floor the car while his car is skidding off the road..no one was hurt he just learned his lesson dont try to show off your 10k car to a person whos car is 60k...it made me so mad when he rolled down the windows and started cursing at me...that was the last of him...

An incident very similar to this happend to me and some teenage punk in a hummer last year. I was driving to work 6 in the morning (i had my wife's 2003 GS430), and the sun was "just" coming up. I was doing about 80mph in the left lane, and all of a sudden this kid in a silver hummer H2 came up on my right and swerved in front of me. I estimated he was doing over 100mph if not more!! It sounded like a jet was on my @ss!!! Like, who was he impressing??? Did he think he was making me think he was rich or more important than me?? I know he couldn't afford a hummer if he tried; he must have been only about 20 years old, maybe. I just wish i was in the 7 series or the S600...Ughh i would have blown his mind ;)

I swear my next car is gonna be a V12

An incident very similar to this happend to me and some teenage punk in a hummer last year. I was driving to work 6 in the morning (i had my wife's 2003 GS430), and the sun was "just" coming up. I was doing about 80mph in the left lane, and all of a sudden this kid in a silver hummer H2 came up on my right and swerved in front of me. I estimated he was doing over 100mph if not more!! It sounded like a jet was on my @ss!!!  Like, who was he impressing??? Did he think he was making me think he was rich or more important than me?? I know he couldn't afford a hummer if he tried; he must have been only about 20 years old, maybe. I just wish i was in the 7 series or the S600...Ughh i would have blown his mind ;)

He probably wasn't trying to impress anyone; I would bet he just wanted you to get in the right lane so that he could pass on the left like we're all taught to do so. Hell, there are even signs that say "left lane for passing only" on most interstates. I would swear that there is some kind of magnetic force to the left lane for the slower drivers on the road. "Left lane bandits" really push every one of my buttons.

An incident very similar to this happend to me and some teenage punk in a hummer last year. I was driving to work 6 in the morning (i had my wife's 2003 GS430), and the sun was "just" coming up. I was doing about 80mph in the left lane, and all of a sudden this kid in a silver hummer H2 came up on my right and swerved in front of me. I estimated he was doing over 100mph if not more!! It sounded like a jet was on my @ss!!!   Like, who was he impressing??? Did he think he was making me think he was rich or more important than me?? I know he couldn't afford a hummer if he tried; he must have been only about 20 years old, maybe. I just wish i was in the 7 series or the S600...Ughh i would have blown his mind ;)

He probably wasn't trying to impress anyone; I would bet he just wanted you to get in the right lane so that he could pass on the left like we're all taught to do so. Hell, there are even signs that say "left lane for passing only" on most interstates. I would swear that there is some kind of magnetic force to the left lane for the slower drivers on the road. Left lane bandits really push every one of my buttons.

80 mph was going slow?? LOL the speed limit was 65mph!! I was going just about as fast as the traffic could allow.

80 mph was going slow?? LOL the speed limit was 65mph!! I was going just about as fast as the traffic could allow.

I never said anything about 80 being slow. I said slower, and 80 is slower than ~100:

I would swear that there is some kind of magnetic force to the left lane for the slower drivers on the road.

If you were cruising in the right lane, he would of never swerved in front of you and been riding your tail. You could have easily prevented this entire situation.

I never said anything about 80 being slow. I said slower, and 80 is slower than ~100:

I would swear that there is some kind of magnetic force to the left lane for the slower drivers on the road.

If you were cruising in the right lane, he would of never swerved in front of you and been riding your tail. You could have easily prevented this entire situation.

I personally get frustrated with people doing the speed limit in the fast lane. 80mph I don't think is bad for the fast lane unless their is no traffic in front of you and you are directly beside the vehicles in the lane next to you traveling the same speed. Then that defeats the purpose of the left lane. Also, city cops that pull you over when the highway starts. You can see the speed limit sign for 55 but it's about two blocks in front of you in distance. 63 in a 45 what he said. I said yes I know how fast I was going. He's fusing at me, why are you going so fast. I'm like, is this your first day on the job or something, stop yelling at me. He was acting like I was doing 90 or something. Anyway, I took pictures of the sign from where he set up his little speed trap maybe not even 2 blocks before the limit changed to 55. Oh, and Lexkid630, man are you hiring. Zam, you must be rich, all those Lex's.

The rule I follow is that I stay in the right lane as much as possible. If I see someone coming up behind me faster (which isn't often), I'll even cut back to get behind someone to let them go by. It is called courtesy and then I don't have to worry about people with guns. Stay out of the left lane and stay out of trouble. The other reason is that about 90% of all speeding tickets on Interstates are written to people in the left lane.