Wax Pics

91L3xus

So I'm sitting at home today, thinking to myself "why not waste an hour of my time and wash and wax my 14 year old car with original paint?"

So I went out and washed and waxed the damn thing. Took 2 hours cause the water kept drying and leaving spots. What an exciting activity. <_<

Not bad for a decade and 1/2 paint job and my first car I waxed.:whistles:

Pics are extremely overexposed, I'll try to work on that. :rolleyes:

Edit: Yeah i know no one wants to look at a POS ES250- but it's all i got to offer. Looking at my car now, a few hours later, i obviously didn't do such a great job, there's swirls all over the place. :ph34r:

post-18112-1121719162_thumb.jpg

post-18112-1121719178_thumb.jpg

post-18112-1121719190_thumb.jpg

Edited by 91L3xus

• 2 years later...

I sound like a salesman bu check out the Glare products for the next shine-up you do. Fast easy on and off and it will take the waterspots off for you. Do a couple of coats. The second coat is FAST. Then if ya wanna go nuts keep it up every so many weeks with Wolfgang sealant.

The Glare stuff is really great for those who don't detail as a hobby. Goes on fast looks great and lasts well. Oh and the promises of it lasting a year are bull roar. Nothing does that. Sheesh.

I sound like a salesman bu check out the Glare products for the next shine-up you do. Fast easy on and off and it will take the waterspots off for you. Do a couple of coats. The second coat is FAST. Then if ya wanna go nuts keep it up every so many weeks with Wolfgang sealant.

The Glare stuff is really great for those who don't detail as a hobby. Goes on fast looks great and lasts well. Oh and the promises of it lasting a year are bull roar. Nothing does that. Sheesh.

go to autopia and read around. So far it comes down to the person. For wax, I, like CG5050 wax since wax does not last long "per say". I have tried othes and this is the best, for me. Some like Pin, P21 etc etc. I have gotten over 15 weeks from CG wax down in "the south" with over 110 outside. Hard to beat for $49 and you do not use much.