Rx400 Radio

I don't believe so, but the controls on the steering wheel are VERY convenient. You can even change mode settings, such as bass, treble, fade, etc. I like the fact that you can also switch between FM and the CD changer by using these buttons. Speaking of direct frequency entry, it seems that this feature is rarely a "given" when buying a stereo. My vintage Sony digital receiver from 1983 (which now resides in my garage) has direct entry via the keypad, but I have yet to see a car stereo with this ability.

I don't believe so, but the controls on the steering wheel are VERY convenient. You can even change mode settings, such as bass, treble, fade, etc. I like the fact that you can also switch between FM and the CD changer by using these buttons. Speaking of direct frequency entry, it seems that this feature is rarely a "given" when buying a stereo. My vintage Sony digital receiver from 1983 (which now resides in my garage) has direct entry via the keypad, but I have yet to see a car stereo with this ability.

I just figured because I am waiting for the RES model, perhaps this feature will be there.

Does anyone that has the RES have any radios keys on the Nav screen?

I just figured because I am waiting for the RES model, perhaps this feature will be there.

Does anyone that has the RES have any radios keys on the Nav screen?

There is no direct entry of radio frequencies on the big screen, whether you have RES or not. Radio info only displays on the small LCD on the radio itself.