Lease Numbers...

Fitzy7722

I am in the market for a new car and am strongly considering an IS300, but I when I went to an Lexus dealer on Saturday I was quoted a really high number (a little over $500 a month on a 48 month lease with $0 down) on a base Lexus IS300 with automatic transmission. If anyone has leased a new IS300 recently and wouldn't mind sharing what they pay a month for a lease I would greatly appreciate it because I want to figure out if I will be able to afford to lease an IS300 or not. Thanks for the help...

• 2 weeks later...

I am in the market for a new car and am strongly considering an IS300, but I when I went to an Lexus dealer on Saturday I was quoted a really high number (a little over $500 a month on a 48 month lease with $0 down) on a base Lexus IS300 with automatic transmission. If anyone has leased a new IS300 recently and wouldn't mind sharing what they pay a month for a lease I would greatly appreciate it because I want to figure out if I will be able to afford to lease an IS300 or not. Thanks for the help...

I leased a 2005 IS in February fully loaded for $365/month. I got a 48 mo. lease at 15K miles a year. I used their option for multiple security deposits you are able to get back at the end of the lease. I put the maximum of around $3500 into that. Hope that helps.

I leased a 2005 IS in February fully loaded for $365/month. I got a 48 mo. lease at 15K miles a year. I used their option for multiple security deposits you are able to get back at the end of the lease. I put the maximum of around $3500 into that. Hope that helps.

I leased a 2003 IS300, I know its not THAT current but just to give you an idea. I put down 18000 and i have the 48 month lease with 10K miles per year and my monthly payments are 85 dollars.

I leased a 2003 IS300, I know its not THAT current but just to give you an idea. I put down 18000 and i have the 48 month lease with 10K miles per year and my monthly payments are 85 dollars.

That's amazing. I never heard of anyone putting that much down on a lease. Maybe I could afford a LS430 by doing something like that.

Out of curiosity, don't you feel like you're just throwing that money away? After all, the $18000 you put down is the total depreciation on the car if not more on a four year lease. Then you're paying an extra $85 a month. :whistles:

Out of curiosity, don't you feel like you're just throwing that money away? After all, the $18000 you put down is the total depreciation on the car if not more on a four year lease. Then you're paying an extra $85 a month. :whistles:

Well it would be the same thing if I bought the car really. Leasing just saves you the hassle of trying to sell the car when you dont need it anymore, after all keeping a car for more than four years starts to get expensive as they start experience alot of problems. So its really a preference if you want to buy/finance the car or lease it. I like to move from car to car so I lease. ;p