My Car Got Scratched?

I am so mad. Today my husband and i went to the store and i pulled in a parking place with no one around and here comes this woman flying up next to us. My husband was getting out the passenger side and it was taking him a few seconds well when he opened his door the lady had to stop and wait. I have no idea why she just didn't go to the next parking place. Anyway he took a few more seconds to get the door shut and she gave him a dirty look so i said to him man she sure looked mad cause she had to wait for you. He never even looked at her so he did not see the look. I said maybe we should go back and move the car cause she looked really mad (about what i really don't know) and she might hit it with her door or something. He said no we will just be a minute. So we didn't move the car and when we came out of the store a buggy was against the car and then i said i told you she was mad. There was no damage where the buggy was sitting, but on the front fender it has a i want to say scratch, but it was bigger then a scratch. The paint was taken off. Also on the door is red paint. Oh man i really wish that i would have moved my car. I know what color the truck was, but there is a lot of red trucks out there. I could wish and wish that i moved it or that i paid more attention to the vehicle or that i took her plate #, but i did none of that and wishing is not going to make me fill any better. I wanted to take a picture of it, but as soon as we got home my husband started fixing it and i did not get to take a picture. My husband thinks that she hit the buggy with her truck and then pushed it against our car. How can people do that. Every time i hear something like this i fill so bad for the person that it happens to. Some people are so rude!

:cries: :angry: :(

I needed to vent and i thought this is the best place so do forgive my rambling.

Oh yeah my husband said that the red paint will buff right out. You can barely see it. I seen it cause i was looking for other marks.

Man that sucks, what a !Removed!.

I've moved my car a couple times because of people I've seen parking around it. You've got to be careful with these things, they're hate magnets.

I've moved my car a couple times because of people I've seen parking around it. You've got to be careful with these things, they're hate magnets.

For now on when i think that i should move it i am moving it. The thing that is crazy is that i parked where i had to walk and there was a pile of other parking places that was closer to the store. If she was in such a hurry or what ever her problem was she could have pulled closer to the store. :blink:

For now on when i think that i should move it i am moving it. The thing that is crazy is that i parked where i had to walk and there was a pile of other parking places that was closer to the store. If she was in such a hurry or what ever her problem was she could have pulled closer to the store. :blink:

I hate people like that. I get that sometimes to and when i regret moving the same thing happens. So now i move it when i get that sinking gut feeling, but it makes it worse too. they think you're paranoid about your car and key or dent your car anyway.i hate people like that.you can't win- there is nothing we can do to stop it.so sad

I am so mad. Today my husband and i went to the store and i pulled in a parking place with no one around and here comes this woman flying up next to us. My husband was getting out the passenger side and it was taking him a few seconds well when he opened his door the lady had to stop and wait. I have no idea why she just didn't go to the next parking place. Anyway he took a few more seconds to get the door shut and she gave him a dirty look so i said to him man she sure looked mad cause she had to wait for you. He never even looked at her so he did not see the look. I said maybe we should go back and move the car cause she looked really mad (about what i really don't know) and she might hit it with her door or something. He said no we will just be a minute. So we didn't move the car and when we came out of the store a buggy was against the car and then i said i told you she was mad. There was no damage where the buggy was sitting, but on the front fender it has a i want to say scratch, but it was bigger then a scratch. The paint was taken off. Also on the door is red paint. Oh man i really wish that i would have moved my car. I know what color the truck was, but there is a lot of red trucks out there. I could wish and wish that i moved it or that i paid more attention to the vehicle or that i took her plate #, but i did none of that and wishing is not going to make me fill any better. I wanted to take a picture of it, but as soon as we got home my husband started fixing it and i did not get to take a picture. My husband thinks that she hit the buggy with her truck and then pushed it against our car. How can people do that. Every time i hear something like this i fill so bad for the person that it happens to. Some people are so rude!

:cries:    :angry:    :(

I needed to vent and i thought this is the best place so do forgive my rambling.

Oh yeah my husband said that the red paint will buff right out. You can barely see it. I seen it cause i was looking for other marks.

Yeah, it's a bummer, but at some point you have to let it go. It's only a car - and not worth having a stroke over.

I had my front pasanger's 1/4 panel scraped very hard at work one time. Gouged long patches of paint out.

I wet sanded it down and re-painted it with a 6oz bottle of B202 I got from my Toyota dealer.

If it *BLEEP*es you off, fix it, or have it fixed.

Join Autopia.org of you want to know about car and paint care/repair.

I had my front pasanger's 1/4 panel scraped very hard at work one time. Gouged long patches of paint out.

I wet sanded it down and re-painted it with a 6oz bottle of B202 I got from my Toyota dealer.

If it *BLEEP*es you off, fix it, or have it fixed.

Join Autopia.org of you want to know about car and paint care/repair.

My husband already fixed it. I'm just mad at the fact that someone can do that. I know it happens i'm just mad that it does. My brother-in-law owns a body shop and garage and he has been fixing and painting cars for a very long time. My husband worked for him when he was younger and he knows how to do all that stuff. It's just the fact of the whole thing and i also needed to vent.