Es300 Disc Changer Error

Cat49

2003 ES300. I love it, but....

Help! All of a sudden, my 6 disc changer decided to not play or eject!? I get an Error 3 message. Any one have any calming words for me. Please...

Thank you.

2003  ES300.  I love it, but....

Help!  All of a sudden, my 6 disc changer decided to not play or eject!?  I get an  Error 3 message.  Any one have any calming words for me.  Please...

Thank you.

I beleive your lasar tracking is out of alignment. ;)

2003   ES300.  I love it, but....

Help!  All of a sudden, my 6 disc changer decided to not play or eject!?  I get an  Error 3 message.  Any one have any calming words for me.  Please...

Thank you.

Thank you......Laser tracking? What do I do? Any idea if this is a warranty item?

cat49

Thank you.

Thank you......Laser tracking? What do I do? Any idea if this is a warranty item?

cat49

I don't know if it warranty would cover it. Lasar is what reads the cd's and gets out of alignment.

Thank you.

cat49

I don't know if it warranty would cover it. Lasar is what reads the cd's and gets out of alignment.

It doesn't sound like something that is easy to repair???

cat49

for an 03 you stil have warr.

Check the owners manual which will give you the code.

Thanks. I took it to the dealer today. They are ordering a new CD changer and will send a tech to my house to replace it. All covered by the warranty.

cat49

for an 03 you stil have warr.

Check the owners manual which will give you the code.

Thanks. I took it to the dealer today. They are ordering a new CD changer and will send a tech to my house to replace it. All covered by the warranty.

cat49

The way it supposed to be. The dealer is good for something.