Need Oem Chrome Rim For 97 Es300

jcher

I hit a curb over the weekend. Rim was bent. Suspension looks like it's damaged as well. I live in Toronto, Canada. Where can I get an OEM 5spoke chrome rim for 97es300? One auto wrecker quoted me $300 canadian for a used one. I was hoping to get it for a cheaper price.

any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jason

send me some contact info and i will see if i can get you a set

I only need one rim to replace the one that was damaged (97 es300, 15 inch 5 spoke chrome).

Thanks,

Jason

too much contact info for public veiwing

Edited by SKperformance

I checked last night and no one has one around.

How bad is the rim you have did you find out if it can be refinished?

The rim can't be refinished. That's what my mechanic said. It's pretty banged up.

Thanks for your help. let me know if you hear of anything.

You would be suprised what can't be fixed properly.

Any bent wheel can be repaired easy enough. any peeling chrome rim can be replated. Even cracked with chunks missing can be rewelded eaisly.

The only visible damage I can see is where the rim hit the curb. About 2 inches of the lip of the rim (part where rim borders the tire) has been damaged. It looks like it has been flattened (hard to describe in words). I can't tell if the rim has been bent. My main concern is the suspension damage.

I have left the rim with my mechanic. If you know anyone who could fix the rim in the Toronto area then let me know and I'll contact my mechanic.

J

I would be carefull with your mechanic if he is only going on looks and doesn;t know anythign about a rim being repaired.

Just did a subaru wrx that got hit hard right on the rear suspension. It took a small chunk of aluminum out of the spoke but suprisingly once we removed the original weights it ran straight and true with perfect balance with out the need for weights.

Pick up your rim and go to any tire store and ask them to see how unbalnced it is if at all.

Their is atleast 3 places in toronto that do onsite rim repairs. check the yellow pages.

From the sounds of it you have curb rash which is nothing to a rim.